- Joshua R. Smith, 33 of Liberty, arrested by Deputy Chad Weddle with Casey County Sheriff's Office for DUI, & Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Operator's License.
- Martha L. McFarland, 64 of Liberty, arrested by Casey Co. Deputy Chad Weddle for DUI, & Possession of an Open Alcholic Beverage Container in a Motor Vehicle.
- Lauren B. Thomas, 28 of Liberty, arrested by Liberty Police Officer Jason Grider for DUI-3rd Offense (Aggravated Circumstance), Driving on a DUI Suspended Operator's License-2nd Offense (Aggravated Circumstance), & Booster Seat Violations.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Michael J. Bonanno, 34 of Somerset, arrested by Burnside Police for Speeding (18 mph over limit), Reckless Driving, Failure to Wear Seat Belts, No Registration Plates/Receipt, No Insurance, & DUI (Aggravated Circumstance).
- Alicia M. Lazarus, 54 of Columbia, arrested by KSP for No Tail Lamps, No Insurance, Failure to Notify DOT of an Address Change, DUI, & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Geovoni D. Coleman, age 36, arrested by Danville Police for Tampering with Physical Evidence, Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Drug Unspecified), & Flagrant Non-Support.
- Ashlea R. Dennis, age 22, arrested by Danville Police for Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Drug Unspecified), & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.