- On Wednesday, 8:30pm, Casey County Sheriff's Deputies Bryan Shepard and Geoffrey Brown recovered a vehicle stolen out of Danville at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Liberty. That investigation is on-going.
- Thursday morning around 8:30am, Deputy Chad Weddle arrested Virginia Adkins, 36, of Rouse Branch, at the Casey County High School parking lot. Assisted by Liberty Police Chief Steven Garrett and K-9 Mako, Ms. Adkins is charged with possession of a controlled substance 1st degree (methamphetamine), & possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Amy L. Lambert, 38 of Waynesburg, arrested by Liberty Police Chief Garrett for Public Intoxication of a Controlled Substance, Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Methamphetamine), & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Nicholas K. Keithley, 24 of Science Hill, arrested by Somerset Police for Reckless Driving, Driving too Fast for Traffic Conditions, Rear License Not Illuminated, Failure to Notify DOT of Address Change, & DUI (Aggravated Circumstance).
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Daniel Martin, age 20, arrested by Danville Police for Burglary-3rd Degree, Criminal Mischief-2nd Degree, & Theft by Unlawful Taking (over $500).
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
- Timothy J. Kidd, 33 of Waynesburg, arrested by Stanford Police for Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Methamphetamine).
- Myma P. Gilpin, 40 of Crab Orchard, arrested by Stanford Police for Trafficking in Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Methamphetamine), & Prostitution.
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.