- Jody K. Padgett, 42 of Liberty, arrested by Officer Jayson Grider with Liberty Police for Criminal Mischief-2nd Degree, & Theft by Unlawful Taking (under $500).
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Jerrod W. Mikel, 33 of Louisville, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for Trafficking in Controlled Substance (Heroin).
- Lauriston J. Lynch, 45 of Somerset, arrested by KSP for Reckless Driving, No Registration Receipt, Failure to Wear Seat Belts, No Insurance, DUI (Aggravated Circumstance), No Operator's License, Possession of Controlled Substance (Methamphetamine), & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Ozzie Barron, 52 of Bronston, arrested by Burnside Police for No Registration Plates/Receipt, No Insurance, License to be in Possession, No Operator's License, Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Operator's License, Possession of Marijuana, & Possession of a Handgun by a Convicted Felon.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Christopher J. Risner, age 25, arrested by Danville Police for Speeding (20 MPH over limit), & DUI-3rd Offense (Aggravated Circumstance).
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
- Timothy L. Poynter, 43 of Stanford, arrested by Stanford Police for Possession of Controlled Substance (Heroin), & Resisting Arrest.
- Michael A. Coleman, 29 of Stanford, arrested by Lincoln County Sheriff's Office for Trafficking in Controlled Substance (Methamphetamine), & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Lincoln County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.