A Russell County Grand Jury has returned indictments against 8 individuals.....
- Jason W. Clark, 42, Jamestown, KY - Murder (for shooting and killing Brandy Johnson in the parking lot of Coe's Steakhouse); Tampering with Physical Evidence
- Jennifer L. Meece, 39, Russell Springs, KY - Theft by Failure to make Required Disposition of Property over $500; Persistent Felony Offender
- Jerry R. Douglas, 37, Russell Springs, KY - Assault 3rd degree; Persistent Felony Offender
- Nicklas Kelsey, 18, Columbia, KY - Burglary; Theft by Unlawful Taking, Firearm (3 counts); Theft by Unlawful Taking over $500
- Randall P. Justice, 64, Nashville, TN - Criminal Possession of a Forged Instrument 2nd degree
- Jerry N. Rady, 50, Greenfield, IN - Fraud of False Statement in Obtaining Benefits over $100
- David R. Lynn, 35, Liberty, KY - Trafficking in a Controlled Substance, 1st degree (Methamphetamine); Tampering with Physical Evidence; Persistent Felony Offender
- Tyler S. Vessels, 28, Louisville, KY - Receiving Stolen Property over $500; Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card under $500; Persistent Felony Offender
We remind our listeners that indictments are legal accusations and do not determine guilt or innocence.