- Joseph A. Singleton, 53 of Liberty, arrested by Trooper Forbis with KSP for Wanton Endangerment, & Tampering with Physical Evidence.
- Timothy W. Passmore, 39 of Russell Springs, arrested by Officer Smith with Liberty Police for Trafficking in Marijuana (Over 5 Pounds), Receiving Stolen Property (under $10,000), Criminal Possession of Forged Instrument-2nd Degree (2 counts), License to be in Possession, No Registration Receipt, & Failure to Wear Seat Belts (2 counts).
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Callie P. Bowcock, 20 of Science Hill, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Methamphetamine), Hindering Prosecution/Apprehension-1st Degree, & Possession of Marijuana & Drug Paraphernalia.
- Heather L. Childers, 21 of Somerset, arrested by KSP for Communication Device Violation, Careless Driving, Failure to Wear Seat Belts, Possession of Controlled Substance-1st/2nd Degree (drug unspecified), Prescription Controlled Substance Not in Proper Container, One Headlight, & Possession of Marijuana & Drug Paraphernalia.
- Luther Fugate, 48 of Waynesburg, arrested by KSP for Rear License Not Illuminated, License to be in Possession, Driving on a Suspended/Revoked Operator's License, No Operator's License, Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Methamphetamine), & Possession of Marijuana & Drug Paraphernalia.
- Minnie J. Uffman, 30 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset Police for Shoplifting (under $500), Public Intoxication of a Controlled Substance, & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
All suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.