- On Friday, Deputy Jayson Grider, along with Sheriff Chad Weddle and Deputy Vance Davis, arrested Todd M. Emerson, 54, of College St., Liberty. Emerson was indicted on charges of theft by unlawful taking over $500, and criminal mischief 3rd degree.
- Dennis L. Morgan Jr., 39 of Liberty, arrested by Casey County Deputy Tim Pierce for Violation of a KY EPO/DVO.
- Jordan C. Hale, 27 of Liberty, arrested by Liberty Police Officer Martin for Burglary-1st Degree, & Criminal Mischief-3rd Degree.
Lodged in the Casey County Jail.
- Cody J. Overby, 26 of Lake Village, IN, arrested by Russell County Sheriff's Office for Theft by Unlawful Taking (over $500), Rape-3rd Degree, & Unlawful Transaction with a Minor (Victim under 16 YOA).
Lodged in the Russell County Jail.
- Keelin C. Gray, 39 of Bronston, arrested by Burnside Police for Failure to Signal, Following too Closely, Reckless Driving, Failure to Wear Seat Belts, No Registration Receipt, No Insurance, & DUI-2nd Offense (Aggravated Circumstance).
- Jelena M. Bernard, 40 of Russell Springs, arrested by Somerset Police for Manufacturing Methamphetamine, & Theft by Unlawful Taking (under $500).
- Travis W. Rose, 32 of Somerset, arrested by Burnside Police while serving a warrant for Parole Violation for Alcohol Intoxication in a Public Place, Disorderly Conduct-2nd Degree, Fleeing/Evading Police-2nd Degree (on foot), Resisting Arrest, & Assault-3rd Degree (Police Officer).
- Vanessa M. Baker, 27 of Somerset, arrested by Somerset Police for DUI (Aggravated Circumstance), Possession of an Open Alcoholic Beverage Container in a Motor Vehicle, Wanton Endangerment-1st Degree, & Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Ronald T. Gleason, 30 of Burnside, arrested by Pulaski County Constable for Trafficking in Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Methamphetamine).
- Aaron L. Blaketer, 29 of Nancy, arrested by Pulaski County Sheriff's Office for Wanton Endangerment-2nd Degree, & Leaving the Scene of an Accident/Failure to Render Aid/Assistance.
Lodged in the Pulaski County Jail.
- Stacy A. Devine, age 35, arrested by Boyle County Sheriff's Office for Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Methamphetamine), Tampering with Physical Evidence, Promoting Contraband-1st Degree, & Possession of Marijuana & Drug Paraphernalia.
- Joshua L. Dial, age 33, arrested by Boyle County Sheriff's Office for Tampering with Physical Evidence, Possession of Controlled Substance-1st Degree (Methamphetamine), Possession of Controlled Substance-3rd Degree (drug unspecified), & Possession of Drug Praphernalia.
Lodged in the Boyle County Jail.
All suspects presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.