- Jimmie Crabtree, 59, Russell Springs - arrested on Sunday evening by RSPD for Assault, 4th degree (Minor Injuries) and Wanton Endangerment, 2nd degree
- Christopher Camp, 20, Jamestown - arrested Sunday afternoon by RSPD for Possession of a Defaced Firearm; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia; Loitering; and 2 counts of Non-Payment of Fines
- John Fisher, 55, Russell Springs - arrested Sunday afternoon by the RCSO for TBUT and Criminal Trespassing
- Justin Belt, 28, Jamestown - arrested Sunday evening by KSP on numerous charges including: DUI; Possession of Open Alcoholic Beverage Container in Vehicle; Reckless Driving; Failure to Signal; No Registration Receipt; Failure to Produce Insurance Card; Endangering the Welfare of a Minor; Failure to Use Child Restraint Device; No Seatbelt; 2 counts of Wanton Endangerment; Fleeing or Evading Police, 1st degree Resisting Arrest; and Menacing
- Dakota Peterson, 20, Russell Springs - arrested early Sunday morning by the RSPD Officer Justice and charged with Driving on a DUI Suspended License; Failure of Non-owner/Operator to Maintain Required Insurance; No Registration Plates; and No Registration Receipt
- Aldon McQueary Jr., 49, Russell Springs - arrested on Saturday afternoon by KSP for 2 counts of Trafficking in a Controlled Substance, 1st degree (Methamphetamine); Possession of a Controlled Substance, 2nd degree (Drug Unspecified); Possession of Marijuana; Possession of Drug Paraphernalia; Persistent Felony Offender; Failure to Appear (citation for misdemeanor); and Probation Violation (for felony offense)
- Melissa Lay, 41, Russell Springs - arrested Saturday morning by KSP and charged with Theft by Deception (including cold checks); 2 counts of Failure to Appear; and Non-payment of Court Costs, Fees, or Fines
- Christopher Decker, 38, Jamestown - arrested Friday night by RSPD Officer Parrish and charged with Trafficking in a Controlled Substance, 1st degree (Methamphetamine)
Lodged in the Russell County Detention Center.
- Paul Dartt, 54, and Anthony Dartt, 50, both of Columbia - arrested on Sunday evening by ACSO for Assault, 4th degree (Domestic Violence)
Lodged in the Adair County Regional Jail.