VOTERS IN ADAIR COUNTY WILL BE ABLE TO VOTE USING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS….
EARLY IN-PERSON VOTING
When: Oct. 13th - Nov. 2nd
Times: Mon-Fri. (8am-4pm)
Saturdays: Oct. 17, 24, & 31, 2020 (8am-12pm)
Location: Adair Annex Basement, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY
Any registered Adair Co. Voter may vote here at any of the times listed above, regardless of your normal precinct.
Nov. 3, 2020
Polls are open from 6am-6pmCT.
You may vote at any of the 4 locations regardless of your “normal” precinct. Normal precincts will not be open.
• Trinity United Methodist Church,
2252 Campbellsville Road, Columbia, KY
• V.F.W. Building,
500 Greenhills Road,
• Jim Blair Center (Christian Life Center), 901 Hudson Street, Columbia, KY
• Adair Annex Basement, 424 Public Square, Columbia, KY
BY MAIL: ABSENTEE REQUEST
1. State provided online portal at GoVoteKy.com to request a ballot. Deadline for online is Oct. 9th at 11:59 p.m. EST
2. Call the Clerks office 270-384-2801; deadline to call the office is Oct. 9th, at 4:00 p.m. CST.
HOW CAN I RETURN MY BALLOT:
1. Ballot Drop-Off Box; located in Adair County Clerk’s Office, 424 Public Square, Ste 3, Columbia. During normal business hours; Mon-Fri 8:00a.m to 4:00 p.m. Sat 8:00a.m.to12:00 p.m.
2. Mail; postage paid envelope included
Ballots must be postmarked by Nov. 3 or returned in the Drop-Off Box by 6:00 p.m. CST on Nov 3, 2020
QUESTIONS: Adair County Clerk’s Office, 270-384-2801 or email: Lisa.Greer@ky.gov