According to Russell County Sheriff Derek Polston, the warrant was issued at 6:30pmCT on Saturday night at 1771 Jericho Road where there have been numerous complaints involving drugs and and large amounts of traffic in that area of the county.
- Zachary Meece, 26, of - Possession of a Controlled Substance 1st degree (Drug Unspecified) and Possession of a Controlled Substance Not in Proper Container
- Sarah Elizabeth Cox, 40, of Russell Springs - Possession of Methamphetamine and Drug Paraphernalia
- Zachary Antle, 25, of - Possession of Marijuana
- Rebecca Bennett, 57, of Russell Springs - Possession of Methamphetamine & Marijuana, and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Brandon Estes, 40, of Russell Springs - Assault 4th Degree (Domestic Violence with No Visible injuries)
The arrests are the result of the ongoing battle to stop the sale of illegal drugs in Russell County by the RCSO. Deputy Kenny Perkins is the investigating officer. He was assisted at the scene by Chief Deputy Jerry Melton, Deputies Clint Pace and Ron Golden, K-9 “Yogi”, and Constable Jenny Luttrell. The investigation is continuing and the case will be presented to a Russell County Grand Jury.
Sheriff Polston reminds all Russell County residents that if you suspect illegal drug activity in your neighborhood, please contact the Drug/Wanted Persons Tip-Line at 270-343-8116. All callers will remain anonymous.