...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY EVENING THROUGH SATURDAY MORNING...
* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 3 to 5 inches with locally higher amounts possible.
* WHERE...Portions of east central, north central and south central Kentucky.
* WHEN...From late Friday evening through Saturday morning.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult late Friday night and early Saturday morning.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Bitter cold wind chills in the teens expected by Saturday morning.
Monitor the latest forecasts for updates on this situation.