Deadline to register to vote for the 2022 Primary
Last day to register or change address to vote for the primary is April 18, 2022. The deadline to change party and vote in the Primary was December 31, 2021.
How can I register?
- Come into our office, during normal business hours
If you have prior requested an absentee ballot, you will still need to request again for every election. Please use one of the following to request ballot.
- Call Adair County Clerk’s Office, 270-384-2801 or email Lisa.Greer@ky.gov. This only takes a moment but we will need required information.
- Online mail-in absentee request portal will open Saturday, April 2, 2022. Elect.Ky.Gov
Deadline to request absentee ballot is 14 days before the election, Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. CST. Online (Elect.ky.gov) is Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST
ELECTION WORKERS NEEDED
We are still in need of Election Workers for the May 17, 2022 Primary. The Adair County Fiscal Court voted to raise the pay to the following:
- Election School (Lasts approximately 2hrs) starts at 5:00 p.m. CST, $50.00
- Election School is May 3, 2022, 5:00 p.m. at Adair County Extension Office
- Working Election (from 5:30 am., CST to 6:00?) pay is $150.00
If you are interested please contact Adair County Clerk Lisa Greer, 270-384-2801 or Email: Lisa.Greer@ky.gov... Or Nadalie Inscho, Nadalie.Inscho@ky.gov
Please note: In the Primary Election you have to vote your party. Un-opposed candidates, city council, mayor, and school board will only be on the General Ballot in November